Play Safe, Stay Safe
updated covid arrangements
Updated Covid arrangements from Tuesday 20th July 2021
1. All tee times must be pre booked on BRS.
2. Please continue to sanitise your hands when entering the clubhouse, using the computer to sign in to competitions, entering scores after competitions and when using the driving range.
3. BGC staff will continue to wear face masks when working in the clubhouse. We request all members and visitors to continue to wear facemasks until they are seated in the clubhouse or on the decking.
This Virus has not gone away. We must all keep our wits about us and avoid overcrowding and other close contact at every opportunity to safeguard ourselves and our staff.
4. Competition and scoring for handicap functions, including the registration process, handling and submitting of scorecards, and administration will revert to pre-pandemic operations. Entry fees will continue to be paid at the bar, this has been proven to save a lot of time and effort when it comes to closing a competition. It is preferred that members would go back to using cash when paying their competition fees at the bar, however card payments would still be accepted.
5. Coronavirus-related changes to the rules of golf and all handicapping provisions that enabled the game to be played competitively during the period in which restrictions have been set are removed. Flagsticks may now be removed; Ball washers may be used; Seats may be used; Rakes will be returned to bunkers; There are no preferred lies in bunkers.